You’re a solo-prenuer. A creator. An inventor. A #girlboss.
What you’re probably not…an accountant. Boring, amirite!?
Since you’re here, I’ll bet you’re a smart and savvy business gal and you know how important it is to have your bookkeeping up to snuff.
But maybe you…
- Cringe at the thought of your bookkeeping habits. Profit and Loss? More like ignorance is bliss!
- Aren’t sure if you’re recording your sales and expenses correctly.
- Need to get a budget setup and aren’t sure where to start.
- Get nervous at tax time.
I totally get it! I’ve been there too and I promise it’s not as scary as it seems!
You’re ready to get a handle on your bookkeeping by educating yourself and perhaps you want to hire someone to do your books, but you don’t know who you can trust!
There are so many different software applications for you to choose from and you don’t know how to choose the right one for you.
Here’s a few things you should know…
- Proper bookkeeping is the backbone of a strong and healthy business, no matter the size.
- All business owners should understand the basics of bookkeeping. It doesn’t have to be complicated and you can then protect yourself and protect your business!
- Proper bookkeeping provides the map for good business decision making. Good business decisions equals more growth and more sales!
Basically, you know you need to educate yo’ self and I can help you with that!
Hi there! I’m Sara and I’ve got the bookkeeping knowledge that will make you an even bigger business rockstar than you already are!
How did I get started with it?
I used to work alongside my Dad in his manufacturing shop. I realized that his receipts lived in a shoebox and something told me that probably wasn’t the best idea!
So I got certified in Bookkeeping and got his business all straightened out.
Since then I’ve worked in accounting for a multi-million dollar real estate company and most recently in cosmetics.
I dove into the creative online entrepreneur world and learned as much as I could about marketing and blogging and fell in LOVE with this crazy, cool, creative world as I built from the floor up, a custom nail polish company, PennyBloom!
As much as I love PennyBloom (and it’s still in business), I was ready for a new path that would let me really stretch my bookkeeping skills. Because I’m totes a weirdo and love number crunching!
My sister-in-law reached out to me asking if I could be her bookkeeper and I realized that this is what I needed to be doing! Working with awesome and creative solo-preneurs that need some guidance and help with this whole accounting thing!
So now I want to help you! Yes, you! I’ve got blog posts about bookkeeping, tips and tricks, budgets, and reports. Don’t see something you need help with? Send me an email and I’ll add it to my archives.
I’m also accepting clients, so if you want to hand over the whole task of bookkeeping to someone you can trust, then send me an email and let’s get on the phone already!